Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Meg Moment Has Received the Versatile Blogger Award!

Yeah!!! I just did my happy dance! I am very honored to receive my first blog award, "The Versatile Blogger" from two very talented and good blogger Friends Stephanie at Gum drop Pass (You can check out her amazing blog here) and Christine from over at why we love green (check out her blog here!)




The Rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
*Share 7 things about yourself
*Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

Hhmmm.... 7 Things About Me:

1.)I love the Lord with all my heart soul and strength. I take my calling to be a wife and mom as the biggest honor and toughest challenge, though I reap bigger rewards than I ever thought possible.

2.) Although we talked on the phone a lot, hubby proposed on only our second date and I said yes! We then got married 4 months later. I love that man!

3.)I was once arrested and had to take a drive in the back of a cop car because I had an over due library book. (They didn't handcuff me because I was several months pregnant and they had pity on me, if you can call that pity. lol )

4. Sometimes, when Im flipping through radio stations while driving, I'll pause to hear a catchy new song. Then after 2 seconds I realize it was a commercial :)

5.) I often get the urge to jump in the Jeep with hubby and drive as far as we can go and discover some little known treasure of a place.

6.) I love notebooks, journaling, and recording the everyday "mundane." To me, photography is just another form of journaling. Photos capture truth in a unique way that can't be matched.


7.) I like being social and making new friends, but often my shyness still gets the best of me, so I often wait for someone else to make the first move. Blogging is a way for me to be a little more bold! Visiting and commenting on someone else's blog is like going up to someone and saying, "You seem nice and I like you! Do you wanna be friends?" I love that! :)

Who's next for the reward?

Now, I love, love, LOVE blogs. I read blogs from many lovely woman who share things about their walk with God and how they are growing, blogs from other moms also going through the trials and tribulations of raising children and still more blogs that help me learn about fashion and recipes! Here are a few of my favorites that I am passing the award too:


*Gumdrop pass
* 3 Princes and a Princess 2


Once again, thank you Christine and Stephanie for awarding me, it means so much! :)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aw, thanks so much for the mention, lady! :)

And your #3. Seriously?! That happened?! Craziness! Lol, so funny.

#7 makes me think that we were destined to meet each other, lol. I feel the same way! :)

Thanks again for mentioning me!

Hi, I'm Aleisha! said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! ARRESTED FOR AN OVERDUE LIBRARY BOOK! Girl, I would be in so much trouble. I'd probably just have a cell with my name on it! Why, oh why, can't I get my library stuff returned on time?!??! It's a marvel to the mind! HA HA HA HA! I adore you and your blog. Thank you so much for the award. I'm flattered and humbled! Thank you for reading and being my blog friend!

Eric, Noelle and Sierra Grunwald said...

Thanks for mentioning our blog. You've got a nice one yourself. Interesting reading.

Gail said...

Thank you Miss Me for the award! And I'm with some of the others.. arrested for an overdue library book. WOW! :) Gail

Olivia said...

Thank you and I can't wait to check out all your faves!