Saturday, April 14, 2012

Red River Gorge, KY

Road trip!!! We recently came back from a mini vacation / getaway / road trip to Kentucky. We weren't really planning on a big get away, Daniel and I had originally planned for just him and I to go for a night or two down to Louisville, KY. But, long story short, Daniel's oldest brother and his girlfriend (from Louisville) his older sister and her husband (from Virginia) and his younger brother (from Texas) and us all met up for about a week in Red River Gorge, KY for an almost week getaway in the mountains!

Since I don't have a ton of time, I'll share in pictures instead of words our trip. That's my favorite medium of retelling a story anyway......











































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh looks like an awesome trip! you got some really good/fun pictures too. I love the 3rd one which is of your girls in the car. Soooo sweet.:)

Peggy said...

Oh my goodness! Looks like a great time. Love your photos!