Friday, November 7, 2008

Watch out for the scary, grumpy, preggo, hormonal, woman (that's me!)

Yes, it has been one of those days. Not a good pregnant day! As long as the baby is healthy and fine I'm thankful and happy, but everything else feels like crap :( It has been just a long, rainy icky day. What have I done today?

Thrown up ---------- : 2 times
Tried not to cry------ : 3 times
Cried my eyes out----: 2 times
Went to the bathroom: 20 billion times (something like that)

My back hurts like crazy and I have a migraine for the past two days, whats up with that? I rarely ever get headaches yet alone migraines. Arg! Arg! So many dishes and laundry, they look so gross but the effort to do it is just not worth it today. I know women have been going through this for thousands of years, but being pregnant can be so draining, I don't know how people can keep going!

I almost started crying while reading my email today about tips for taking care of a newborn, I don't know why. I think it was a mixture of excitement, honor (im going to have a baby!), and just the feeling of being overwhelmed. Everything seems to overwhelm me lately. From the chores, trying to be a good wife, trying to prepare to be a good mom, cooking... just everything. It all makes me kinda depressed. I then feel so guilty for feeling depressed. I mean, I have the best husband in the world, we live in a beautiful area, Im becoming a mom. There should be no reason for me to be so down! Ah, I guess I'll just keep taking everything in stride.

On a happier note I made a boxed chocolate cake.. mmm! I didn't cook it though. I just all of the sudden craved a bowl of cake batter, so I made the batter and just left out the raw eggs. Of course, when I started to get everything out to make it I discovered that there were no clean bowls so I had to use a casserole dish. I felt like such a mooch sitting there in my pajamas, watching daytime tv, eating my cake batter out of a casserole dish. That made me start to get all weepy but I didn't cry! :) well, hubby will be off of work soon so time to like, take my hair out of a sloppy poney and brush it out all cute. Yeah! Hubby will be home soon!

No comments: