Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Chicago! Part One

So, I have put off writing this post due to the fact that I never have time to write a nice, well though out blog post. But, seeing as I have about 20 blog posts in my head I have decided to go ahead and just start. Instead of telling a story in words, I'll just let the photos due the majority of the talking for me. (I could write multiple posts just on my love of photography and the mixture of art and truth!) Carrying on...... :)

My husband (the amazing and talented Daniel!) is one of only two quality assurance guys at his company. (The other being the Vice President, who also happens to be my dad) Long story short, my dad often has to go to Chicago to work at the second plant and work has been so crazy that Daniel had to go with him! Since they have to be there so early dad will sometimes go the night before (depending on how much work he has to do) and stay in a hotel. Mom will occasionally go with him and they make sort of a "mini trip" of it. This time, since Daniel had to go along, I went too! My wonderful sisters stayed home with da babies and I got to spend some time in the Windy City. (Due to a horrid stomach bug I ended up being in bed over half the time, but ended up getting to take my camera along for some fun anyway:)


From Holidays



From Holidays


Note: the below photos of the dancers were not taken by me, but from the performance by someone else and found on a google search. :)

From Holidays


From Holidays


From Holidays


We then stopped after the performance for some Pinkberry frozen Yogurt... nummy!

From Holidays


From Holidays


From Holidays


From Holidays


From Holidays


From Holidays


Early Christmas gift from my dad :)
From Holidays


Early Christmas gift from my mom and dad... a kindle fire!!!

From Holidays


From Holidays


Wow, can you tell how tired we looked? We were up at 4:00am and didn't go to bed until midnight! Us crazy people ;)

From Holidays

No comments: