Friday, October 9, 2009

Quilting time!




Well, it's sewing time! Of course I am a stay at home mom (SAHM) and love doing crafty things:) And although I don't usually need to rush (I have all day!) sewing everything by hand gets boring quick! Well, for my birthday my MOTHER in law got me a sewing machine!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I got it on Saturday, things have been so crazy here that today was the first day that I was able to spend hours playing with it! As a first craft I decided that I will make little didi a quilt. I actually decided this over a year ago but got agitated at how long it would take me to sew everything so I kinda gave it up. But today I took out the cloth, cut out some squares and started sewing! Here are the pics , more to come later, Hubby is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: