Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Oh happy Day! I love Hoildays and long weekends with the hubby. :) Normally every year we make the trip from here in cold and dreary Wisconsin to my Sis & Brother in law's house in Kentucky, but they ruined everything and moved to Virginia. lol. BUT, this meant that we spent the year with my awesome family for Thanksgiving, so that was a big blessing. Here are a few photos from our day!




I just could not get over how hauntingly beautiful the clouds were. Just perfect!
From Holidays


My always beautiful and stylish sister Emily (check how how she rocks the wrist sling! :)


My wonderful mother cooking in the kitchen.....



My sister Amanda also helping with dishes...


My sweet little bro looking surprised.....


A special moment between Didi and her Aunt :)


Me goofing off with the camera, unfortunately a very unflattering angle :/





Thanksgiving dinner happiness :)
From Holidays
Lots of talking :)



Awh, joy and happiness :)



I love my sisters! Their nuts ;)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great pictures! It looks like you and yours had a great Thanksgiving :)

Unknown said...

That pic of you and your sisters is really cute!!!Looks like you guys had a sweet time. ;)

Unknown said...

What beautiful pictures and that feast looks so good lol. I just love gathering around a table with lots of family :)