Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sweetness!



So, I had a craving for cookies the other day but didn't have eggs, well after some time on the Internet I found something much better. How does this sound for a sweet craving indulgence...

PARTY TIME EGG LESS CAKE BATTER COOKIE DOUGH CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES!

Yes!!! Sweet happiness!

So, I made these the other day and they were AWESOME! I found some general recipes and changed them up a bit. If anyone wants it (it's amazing! Did I say that already? ;) Here it is...

Recipe of Awesomeness:

Yields: about 1 1/2-2 cups cookie dough (aprox)

3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 (plus some extra Tablespoons :) cup yellow cake mix
1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup granulated white sugar
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons sprinkles
2-8 tablespoons water

Directions:
In a medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar for 2-3 minutes until light, fluffy, and pale yellow. Mix in salt, flour, cake mix, sprinkles, and vanilla. Add water one tablespoon at a time, mixing after each, until you reach cookie dough consistency. Roll into little 1 inch balls and stick in the fridge for a couple of hours.

Melt a bag of chocolate chips in a double boiler, roll each ball in the chocolate, then let cool!

Make sure to invite someone over then so you don't eat them all by yourself. I had my sister Mandy over, we had them with coffee and may I say, it was awesome!!!!

I also found another great recipe, but more for later I guess :) I have far exceeded both my coffee and sugar quota...

No comments: