Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Diana is 2 Today!


Diana Marie is 2 Today!!!!

I can't believe it's been two years since I had my baby girl! She is the little one that changed our family from "us" as a couple to a "we" as a family! It brings tears to my eyes thinking back to that day she was born.... It was the hardest nine months for me and a very difficult pregnancy, but literally the minute she was born, I can't believe how much love filled my heart for her and how connected I felt to her, it took my breath away!

She was the best baby and amazingly independent from almost the moment she was born, she had a strong personalty from the beginning and we love our little fire cracker of toddler! We thank God for her and love her... she is a miracle!

I could go on and on with stories, but here are some words that come to mind instead:

Loving

Kind

Caring

Independent (capitol "I" :)

Strong Willed

Exuberant

Free!

Pensive

Inquisitive

Intelligent

Obsessive Compulsive

Best big sister EVER!

Helper

Initiator

And, most importantly, I already see a heart for God growing inside her. Nothing brings me more joy than to check on her at night and find she is sleeping snuggled up with her puppy and an open bible.

I love you my Didi! I don't know whether God will use your strong and independent heart to serve him oversees as a missionary, your intelligence in the work force to serve as His voice, or your kind heart to be a stay at home mommy. Maybe you will do all things! And many more.... I'm sure of it.
I pray that no matter what, you will fulfill God's calling on your heart for your life. If you seek Him, you will Find Him. Listen to the council of your parents now as a child and always talk to God. Then, one day you will find yourself all grown up and following Him. It works, trust your mamma :)

I love you my Diana, thank you for making me a mommy. We pray for you everyday and I love you bunches!












No comments: